Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At our office, we believe in giving patients the information they need to make educated decisions about their dental health. If you have questions about your care, our practice, or just teeth in general, please let us know! We always want to make sure you feel comfortable and confident getting your care from us.
We’ve collected some of the questions we hear the most often. Take a moment to check and see if your question is answered below. If your question isn’t here or if you want more information, you are always welcome to give us a call at (651) 698-0848 or to send us an email using our convenient form on our Contact page.
- Do you participate with my insurance?
- Will my insurance pay for this?
- What is an implant?
- I can only afford a bit of dentistry at a time. Can we space out my treatment?
- I'm frustrated with the way my teeth look. What are my options?
- Is my root canal going to hurt?
- What orthodontics do you offer?
- What dental emergencies do you treat?